Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Dog Dies Project July 7

Hello!  I am so excited to be sharing my first project as a Top Dog Dies Designer today.  I have a great little gift box made with the Box with handle die.  I can see this box used for so many occasions but for todays project I am showing it as a sweet thanks box.
 
 
I also used the new Pretty Petals #3 die set and the Cherish doilies & tags set to adorn my gift box.  I added a little shimmer to the flower petals added the tag and ribbon and you have the cutest little gift box.  Here is another angle of the box.
 
 
Thanks so much for joining me today I hope you got inspired!
 
 
 
Supplies:
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is so beautifully done, Jamie! Love how you used the Top Dog Dies! Congrats on making the DT!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!! LOVE this!!

Anonymous said...

This box looks lovely its so cute! So clever how you did it. I'd love you to take a look at my blog and maybe follow if you like it? xx
https://wouldntilove.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jamie! Absolutely love this :)