Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lawn Fawn 2014 Catalog Challenge

Hi!  I am feeling so much better today, I even went to the gym:)  So here is a holiday card that I made using Lawn Fawn's Hats off to you stamp set and Coles ABC dies.
 
 
I die cut Merry from my card panel and then stamped the cute Santa Hat and colored it, then I adhered that to some really pretty and sparkly green glitter paper using foam tape.  Lastly I adhered my panel to the card base.  I am entering this in the Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge.  You should check it out just click here!


1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! I love the glittered green border and the sentiment! YOU nailed this CAS design! Good luck with this challenge--I've got my fingers crossed!!! Although I bet you will be picked-- you are AMAMAMAMAMAZING <3