Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ready. Set. Go.

Good Morning!  I have had so much fun playing with the new Artbooking Cricut Collection.  I have a layout to share with you today of my kids headed back to school this year.
 
 
The cuts for this layout can be found on pages 68 and 69 of the cartridge handbook.  I used paper from the Sarita paper packet as well as the Proplayer paper packet, I also used a fun stamp set School Years for a few of the fun accents on my layout such as the pencil, grades and the fun school days tab to the left of my photos.  Here is a photo of the stamp set.
I also got to use some CTMH Ink for the first time this month and I LOVE it!  I got a great impression with sentiments as well as solid stamps so I would recommend giving it a try if you are in the market for some ink:)  Dr. Phil Scraps is having a givaway this month details are below.
 
 
 

 
Cricut Artiste Giveaway
For every 10 Artbooking Cartridges purchased from me in September
I will give away a Cricut Artiste cartridge for FREE!
10 purchases = 1 lucky winner
20 purchases = 2 winners
etc.
Artiste
Already own the Artbooking Cartridge? That's ok, just spend $100 on my website to be entered.
And don't forget the National Stamping Month Special
sept CCPurchase just $50 and get this set for only $10, which coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

No comments: