Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ready for some Football

Hello!  I am back to share another layout that was made the the Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I used the cuts on pages 82 and 83 of the handbook.  My oldest son is a freshman in High School this year, YIKES!  He is also playing football so I have a layout that is all ready and just needs a photo.
I just love the overlays found on this cartridge, you can use them for layouts or you could use them as stencils there are so many possibilities!  I decided to highlight a few of the openings by tucking some pattern paper from the Proplayer paper pack behind them.  That's all for now, Dr Phil Scraps is having a giveaway this month the details are below.
 
 
 
Cricut Artiste Giveaway
For every 10 Artbooking Cartridges purchased from me in September
I will give away a Cricut Artiste cartridge for FREE!
10 purchases = 1 lucky winner
20 purchases = 2 winners
etc.
Artiste
Already own the Artbooking Cartridge? That's ok, just spend $100 on my website to be entered.
And don't forget the National Stamping Month Special
sept CCPurchase just $50 and get this set for only $10, which coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

No comments: