Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Confidential

Good Morning!  I am back today with another Artbooking project for you.  I made a Confidential Mini-Album or notebook with the cuts on pages 42 and 43 in the cartridge handbook.  Here is a look at the cover.

I used the Proplayer Paper Packet for this album as well as the All The Details stamp set.  Here is a look at the stamp set.
 
Here is the next page in the album
 
I left the one side open to add a photo or a memento of sorts and then added a pocket to the right hand side and stamped a border along the bottom.
Next are some folder pages for storage and I decided to add a fun detail to the top right hand corner with another pattern paper and the branding strip found on it.
and last we have a fun tag pocket or it could hold a gift card.  So I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge!  Dr Phil Scraps is offering up a giveaway this month, details are below.
 
 

 
Cricut Artiste Giveaway
For every 10 Artbooking Cartridges purchased from me in September
I will give away a Cricut Artiste cartridge for FREE!
10 purchases = 1 lucky winner
20 purchases = 2 winners
etc.
Artiste
Already own the Artbooking Cartridge? That's ok, just spend $100 on my website to be entered.
And don't forget the National Stamping Month Special
sept CCPurchase just $50 and get this set for only $10, which coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

No comments: