Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Itty Bitty card...

Good Morning!  I was able to get in my craft room yesterday and I made the cutest little Itty Bitty card.  I am entering this card in two challenges the first is the Moxie Fab World Creative Card Challenges Week: Challenge #23- Make an Itty Bitty Card and The Alley Way Be Inspired #20 challenge
 I just adore the ladybug image:)  I added some glossy accents to the spots and a few gems to the antenia.  I also paper pierced the body and used foam adhesive for a little more dimension.  Thanks for stopping by today and go check out the challenges you still have a little time to play along!
 
Jamie

6 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

That is just too cute!

Stacey Schafer said...

just precious! thanks for joining us at TAWS Be Inspired!

Jingle said...

This is SO stinking adorable!

Helen F. said...

Jamie, this is just too cute. Love your 'love bug' :o)

*Alison* said...

eek.. so so cute!I love how you used the inspirational photo.. thanks for joining with us for The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #20.. hugs
-Ali

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)