Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fabulous Finds

So normally my posts are projects that I have made and usually I am submitting them for challenges.  Well I have decided that this little blog of mine should contain more than that!  So today I am bringing you what I like to call a Fab Find!  I was in Target the other day looking in there dollar section (don't you just love that section!!! I do.)  and I found some of the most fabulous containers!  These would be fabulous for gift ensembles or craft organization and storage.  They can store washi tape, spray inks, the possibilities are endless and they are so cute!  Oh and I also found some really neat packages of printed tissue paper:)
I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Jamie

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Hey Jamie, These are some great finds! TFS~Yes, the strategically placed Dollar Spot in Target gets me every time AND I always manage to find something(s) that I can't live without! :o)