Thursday, August 30, 2012

Exciting News!

Good Afternoon!!  I am spending a nice day at home with my kids, who have no school today due to the Hurricane.  Fortunately for us we live in Northern Louisiana so what we are getting is not too bad.  This is a first for me and I will admit I was a bit nervous because I hate the Tornado warnings that you get around here and I had heard that you get a lot of those when you have hurricanes!  I would much rather be enjoying a snow day in New England than this!!  Oh how I miss Massachusetts! I do have some news to share with you today, I was one of  the selected designers to join the PSA Essentials design team this year! You can read all about it and get to know all the designers here and here!  I am really excited to be a part of this amazing team!  Thank you so much PSA Essentials for the opportunity!

Have a great day!

Jamie

2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Oh My Gosh! How very exciting for you AND us, Jamie. I can't think of anyone better to be on the DT ~ I am off to check out PSA and look forward to seeing your amazing work there :o!
PS: Glad you are out of Isaac's path. MA had some fabulous weather for me last week, I miss it too.

Carolyn King said...

woohoo! Congrats! hope you are staying safe!