Friday, March 30, 2012

Market Street Stamps Block Party!

Good Afternoon!  So it is a overcast and grey where I live today and I had a chance to pull out some stamps that I have not played with yet.  I made a couple cards for the MSS Block Party.

The photos are not great, like I said it is grey out today and my phone is not capturing the detail it normally does.  The bottom card actually has some glitter on the antenna tops and the white spots and is super cute in person.  I stitched some lines under him that you can't see very well either.  I am so glad I got to play a little today:)

Jamie

4 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Both of your cards make me happy! I love the color palette on both. Your first card is so cute! I love the flowers stamped in the different colors of ink! And that snail is soooo adorable! I love the simplicity of the card, it's perfect!
-Sam

Carolyn King said...

So cute. love the glittered antennae and your bow is perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

Both cards are awesome!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Block party time! Super cute cards! Love the stitching, that's a nice touch!