Thursday, September 10, 2009

You make life sweeter


I just got the new Stampin up sweet treat cups, and the new Cricut Sweethearts cart! I loved the bubblegum machine cut on the sweethearts cart and it works great with the sweet treat cups! I cut the bubblegum machine at 4" and I used some cuttlebug embossing folders on the layers! I love the two tone look on the knob portion to achieve that effect I used coredinations cardstock, dry embossed it and sanded! Both of the stamped sentiments are from PTI. I would love to hear your comments!

8 comments:

ScrapHappySteph said...

That is so perfect!

Susan Edwards said...

Jamie, this is such a cute card!! Nice work.

Janell J said...

OH I love this!! great combo!! I want this cart I will prob be getting this and the other new ones sun for the sale at M's.

Helen F. said...

Love your card and the bright cheery colors. It is so fun to see a Bubble Gum machine :o):)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is cute!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Very cute little gumball machine, love all the embossing and sanding. Congrats on new cart.

hugs
Kaye x

Ramona said...

Just niffty. I really like this card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for entering the Around the House challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)