Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #41


Well I was able to complete all four challenges this month! This one was the hardest for me because I had no idea what to do and the more I thought about it the harder it was! Now that I am done a million ideas come to mind, it figures! I took a kids craft frame and painted it, I embossed the background paper and then stamped my image and the sentiment on the frame. I am not in love with this project, but I wanted to paricipate in this challenge and I was really stumped!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie..I`m with you on the ideas..It seems to happen like that as soon as I complete a project..My head is swimming with ideas....
You d0nt look as though you had trouble wwith your project...
Your kid`s frame has a new lease of ife now It is `beautiful`
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges...
terrie
http://cuttlebug.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

i think the frame is a great idea ---- and i really LOVE, LOVE how you decorated the inside. I totally want to do something just like this now! thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining in at CBC - all 4 challenges done -- good luck!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, I'm in love with it! I think it's super cute!! Love the colors and those super happy flowers!!

Thanks for playing along!
Angie Tieman
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Love those buttons :) Cute frame. Thank you for joining us at CBC!

June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Saskia said...

Beautiful work, very elegant!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Ramona said...

Oh, I could just eat this! It is so pretty!

Carolyn said...

Love, love the card. Come get blog award at:
scrappinismything.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It is `beautiful`
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges...
Get More Details